‘People support what they create.’ People long to be able to take accountability and have creative freedom to innovate. The creative force is alive in us all — it’s a fundamental human impulse and attribute, we are at our happiest when we are creating.
Creativity is also what helps businesses to excel, flourish and progress. It keeps us at the leading edge. For global CEOs, creativity is now the most important leadership quality for success in business, according to a recent innovation survey* it’s fundamental to business and a highly valued skill. Unlocking your innate resilience is the key.
“Creativity is intelligence having fun.” — Albert Einstein
Elizabeth works with Claire Bridges Founder of NowGoCreate (the creative’s creative) to help you understand and apply the secrets and essential practices for creative genius.
Results you can expect to achieve
Working with Elizabeth and Claire, you can:
- feel inspired to create from a blank canvas
- learn cutting-edge creative methods
- facilitate others to think outside the box
- present ideas with passion, presence and power
- discover how to spark a creativity revolution
- gun for hire: we can facilitate your creativity sessions (or coach you to)
- how to be a creative ninja: workshop to learn the skills and secrets of creative brainstorming
- brilliant brainstorm facilitation: workshop learn how to facilitate creative genius in others
- creative order consultancy: advice on how to spark a creative revolution in your organisation
- what’s your story?: presentation and pitch training
If you’re interested in how you or your organisation can improve creativity to drive results, the first step is an assessment of your essential challenges and desired outcomes. Elizabeth offers this free of charge.